Hope you know the black steel nails. Why do we call it Black Nails or steel nails, black cement nails, because the surface treatment is oiled black color? So the nails are black, and the raw material is the high carbon steel wire rod. The feature is Harden steel nails.
Black stainless steel trim nail often used to install black colored soffit or fascia board.And Stainless steel material provides rust and corrosion protection, also use Black stainless steel finish.
Picture of Black steel nails
- Diameter:2.00 mm-4.0mm, Length:30.00 mm-120mm
- Material: High carbon steel wire rod
- Surface treatment: Blackened/BLACK OILED color, Electroplating
- Head: Half-round head, round head shape cap, Mushroom head
- Packing contain:40pcs-100pcs, 200pcs(+/-5%)
- Packing weight:0.07kg Carbon Steel Cement Nail
- Service class:1 (EN 1995-1-1)
- widely used in Europe style sofa, classic doors, barrels, furniture
- for accessorizing of dollhouses and similar projects
Is a black steel nail metal
A nail is usually made of high carbon steel. Although it can be made of aluminum, brass, high carbon steel or many other metals. The nail surface can be coated or plated to improve its corrosion resistance, gripping strength, or decorative appearance.
How to choose good black nails
Sometime we use only black steel nails, sometimes we use Bright Steel Duplex Nails.
Firstly we check the type of point. The point should be very sharp, each eldge. Then we see the head, should be semi-round type, also called mushroom head. Thirdly, we check the surface treatment, whether coated well and thick, or the black color loosing when touching.
Also, we can test black steel nail on a cement wall. If easy to bent, then the quality is not good, too soft. We need hardened nails. If we test, we need use 4-inch Length Carbon Steel Point Tip Wall Cement Nail Black 10pcs and 30mm Wall Cement Nail Carbon Steel Electroplating Black 200 Pack.
Size of nails in daily life
|Nail diameter||Head Diameter||Head height||Length|
|1.4||2d||0.6d||25; 32; 40|
|1.8||3.5d||0.6d||32; 40; 50; 60|
|2.0; (2.2)||4d||0.6d||40; 50 (45; 60)|
|2.5; (2.7; 2.8)||5d||0.6d||50; 60 (40; 55; 70)|
|3.0; (3.1)||6d||0.6d||70; 80 (40; 50; 55; 60)|
|3.5; (3.8)||7d||0.6d||90 (70; 80)|
|4.0; (4.2; 4.5)||7.5d||0.6d||100; 120 (90; 110)|
|5.0||9d||0.6d||120; 150 (110)|
Nail size & weight list
|Nail dia. × Length (mm)||weight Kg/1000 pcs||Nail dia. × Length (mm)||weight Kg/1000 pcs|
|1.2 × 20||0.183||2.0 × 50||1.19|
|1.2 × 25||0.219||2.5 × 50||1.87|
|1.4 × 25||0.302||2.5 × 60||2.23|
|1.4 × 32||0.385||3.0 × 70||3.77|
|1.4 × 40||0.482||3.0 × 80||4.33|
|1.6 × 25||0.397||3.5 × 90||6.60|
|1.6 × 40||0.633||4.0 × 100||9.50|
|1.8 × 32||0.640||4.0 × 120||11.50|
|1.8 × 40||0.787||5.0 × 120||17.80|
|1.8 × 50||0.967||5.0 × 150||21.90|
|1.8 × 60||1.160||6.0 × 150||32.40|
|2.0 × 40||0.949||6.0 × 200||43.10|
Galvanized concrete nails list
(Smooth Shank or Twilled Shank) Diameter (mm) × Length (mm)
|1.2 × 16mm||1.6 × 40mm||2.5 × 60mm||4.5 × 100mm|
|1.2 × 20mm||1.8 × 32mm||3.0 × 70mm||4.8 × 80mm|
|1.2 × 25mm||1.8 × 40mm||3.0 × 80mm||4.8 × 90mm|
|1.4 × 25mm||1.8 × 50mm||3.4 × 50mm||4.0 × 120mm|
|1.4 × 32mm||1.8 × 60mm||3.5 × 90mm||5.0 × 120mm|
|1.6 × 25mm||2.0 × 40mm||3.8 × 65mm||5.0 × 150mm|
|1.6 × 30mm||2.0 × 50mm||4.0 × 100mm||6.1 × 180mm|
|1.6 × 32mm||2.5 × 50mm||4.2 × 75mm||6.1 × 200mm|
Feature of black colour concrete nails
- The black steel nails are made of high carbon steel wire rod, which is not easy to bend and has strong penetrating power.
- There are great demands for wire nails and steel nails in reinforcing the wooden planks that are fabricated during the initial construction of houses and building.
- Thinner shank reduces wood splitting, electroplating treatment is not easy to rust. In Middeast, widely use in construction, woodworking, cement walls, plasterboard, etc.
- Notice: Cement nails are not suitable for hanging heavy objects on concrete walls, which may be unstable.
- 40-50 HRC 55# High carbon steel galvanized concrete nail Steel Nails Masonry Nails
- Nails Steel Black Concrete Nails In 45# Steel For Construction.
- china supplier low price carbon steel nails wire black concrete steel nail
- Flute shank galvanized or black concrete steel nails price
Our making plants of nails
Application of black nails
There are great demand for Cement Nails in reinforcing the wooden planks that are fabricated during the initial construction of houses and building.
Applications include various lap and panel siding materials made of fiber-cement composites.
BEST Hardware has wholesale black steel nails for various installation and fastening needs. Find black cement steel nails for all sorts of maintenance, building, or hardware needs. Concrete nails are essential hardware tools for companies in the construction and building industry.
These nails often have ribbed shanks to provide effective. Secure fastening when nailed into concrete so that the built structures can be held and framed sturdily.
How to use nails
With great holding strength, cement nails provide good support for the building structures. Black steel nails are essential tools. And used for renovation and home improvement projects.
Products like the masonry nail might be a suitable tool for putting up hanging wall decorations. They have grooved shafts. Help prevent loosening after being driven into walls.
With quality nails like these, homes or office spaces can be decorated confidently without fear of the decorations falling apart. These nails are great for medium-duty loads, but it is still important to ensure that the weight of the object being hung or secured against the wall is not too heavy.
Black steel nails like box nails might be more suitable when working with delicate materials that are more prone to splitting under heavy pressure. These nails have slender designs and slimmer shanks to help prevent materials like wood from splitting when the nails are being driven into them.
As these nails can reduce the chances of cracking in delicate materials, they are more suitable for use in applications like the installation of clapboard sidings.