As we know, hardened steel nails are very popular in Mid East, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc. And some are black steel nails, some are galvanized concrete nails. In South Korea, clients only like blue-coated concrete steel nails.
Common Steel Concrete Nails have different types. Black Steel Galvanized, Fastening Wood, Steel or Plastic Materials to Concrete and Brick in Constructions.
We are a supplier of concrete construction nails. In Spanish, called Clavos. Our concrete nails are Corrosion resisted or phosphate steel treated. Galvanized nail fastener is made of steel wire through wire drawing, cold upsetting, and polishing processes.
According to head cap types, we supply flat round head concrete steel nails and countersunk head black concrete nails.
Popular nails sizes are 3.25 x 1″ , 3.66 x 1/2″, 4.0 x 2″, 4.0 x 2 1/2″, 4.1 x 3″, 4.1 x 4″. Common packing method applied for concrete nails is 1KG/Box, 25Box/Carton. Concrete nails with magnetic tips are also supplied.
Quick details of galvanized hardened steel nails
- Size -3 cm /1.18 inches to 6inch. The package includes 80 cement nails.
- High-temperature quenching forging and hardening treatment, stronger penetration
- Suitable for fixed use of the red brick wall, lime wall, wood board, steel plate, etc.
- Not easy to the wear-black surface, beautiful and high-temperature treatment, not easy to wear
- Exquisite craftsmanship, thickening treatment, and steel plate can be hit
- like foto 2.0 x 30 mm, round head, black AND Galvanized
Hardened steel concrete nails
How to get Hardened Steel Concrete Nails from China? How to find a reliable supplier of Steel Nails Stainless Steel Nails?
Next, we will introduce how to find complete details about Hardened Steel Concrete Nails and black hardened steel nails. For importers also need stainless steel nails and hardened steel.
If you have interesting in hardened steel nails are very popular in Mid East, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
And some are black steel nails, some are galvanized concrete nails. In South Korea, clients only like blue-coated concrete steel nails., you can share your Concrete Nail Sizes, then we can check the Concrete Nail prices under different sizes for you.
BEST Hardware is a hardened steel nails supplier and professional manufacturer in China.
Hardened Steel Fluted Masonry Nails
In the US, this size is much more popular,8d x 2-1/2 In. 9 ga Hardened Steel Fluted Masonry Nails (385 Ct., 5 Lb.)
For fastening furring strips, floor plates, and partition walls. Our steel nail’s main features are Fluted shank and Hardened steel as raw material. For best results drive nails 3″ or more from the edge of masonry or block allowing 3/4″ penetration.
In the end, safety glasses are recommended when driving hardened nails. A popular size is a 5/16″ head and 9gauge shank.
- Hardened steel, fluted shaft
- Diamond point
- Fasten furring strips, floor plates, and more to uncured concrete
|Head Diameter||5/16 In.|
|Package Size||5 Lb.|
|Unit of Measurement||BOX|
|Country of Origin||Made in China|
Production Steps of Stainless steel nails
The first process is Wire drawing. We use a wire drawing machine to reduce nails making wire thickness into the required wire diameter. Second, we can use nail making machine to form the nails into different lengths.
In this step, we called Cold upsetting. This process is mainly for nail caps and diamond point-making. After we got the finished nails with some oil. So we need polishing. This process is for polishing treatment of the nails all over.
Technical Information of Harden Steel Concrete Nails:
- Material: Low carbon steel Q195 or Q215 or Q235 Steel
- Shank diameter: BWG19- BWG5
- Head diameter: 3.2mm-11.0mm.
- Length : 0.5”- 6” (12.7mm-152.4mm)
- Head type: flat head steel concrete nails, checkered countersunk head.
- Finishing: Hot dip galvanized, Electric galvanized; phosphate steel
- Shank type: smooth, twist, ring, barbed
- Packing: 1kg/box, 25boxes/carton; or 25kg bulked in a carton with or without a pallet.
Uses of concrete nails:
- Steel Concrete Nails are suitable for hard and soft wood, bamboo pieces, furniture, wooden case packing, etc.
- Features: The hardened steel nails are very popular in Mid East, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc. And some are black steel nails, some are galvanized concrete nails.
- In South Korea, clients only like blue-coated hardened concrete steel nails that are strong, have smooth surfaces, and have good rust resistance.
- Surface treatment: Galvanized or polished hardened steel nails.
Stainless steel Concrete Nails Specifications:
|Length||in MM||Thickness||In MM||weight|
Black Steel Checkered Countersunk Cap Concrete Nailing Pins
Galvanized steel plain shank concrete nails with countersunk head pins export to Dubai and other countries.
Material:45# carbon steel wire rod or according to your requirement
Caps: countersunk head
Finish: black finished
Point: Diamond Point
Shank: Plain shank
25kg/carton;50kg/gunny bag;900g/box,20box/carton or according to request
Hardened Steel Nails CANCANI
Hardened steel hooks type “CANCANI” is made of a high carbon steel wire rod (C72 & #55), hardened till 54-56 HRC. Having a minimum bending angle of 90°, they can be used with maximum safety by the end-users.
They are suited for fixing and hanging on concrete, brickwork, masonry, or hard timber. Square, round or fluted shank.
Steel nails Points are round cut points, very sharp, and easy to hit into wood or cement wall. Also the galvanized concrete nails Shank, some are square, round, smooth shank, or fluted, and some are twisted shanks, spiral shanks, or angular spiral shanks. By Finishing, we have black, bright galvanized, brass plated, and blue coated.
Steel Nails COLLAR
Galvanized hardened steel nails type “COLLAR” is made of a high carbon steel wire rod (C72 & #55), hardened till 53-55 HRC. With a minimum bending angle of 90°, they can be used with maximum safety by end-users.
They are suited for fastening cable wire and pipe clips for plumbing into the cement floor, concrete, and mild steel, and for electrical installation.
Best when used by hand drive tool or any brands can use. Concrete nail Points are made by ballistic cut points. Hardened nail heads diameter from 8mm to 10mm. And the nail shank finishing is the same as above: “steel nail cancani.
Headless Steel Nails G
Black hardened steel nails lost head type “G” is made of high carbon steel wire rod (C72 & #55), hardened till 54-56 HRC. This Kind of steel nail can bend up to more than 90°, for the maximum safety of end-users.
And black steel nails are suited for fixing wood or plastic skirting boards and strips or wall paneling directly on concrete or brickworks. The nail point is also round cut. And finishing is black painted or black coated.
Galvanized Steel Nails Head B
Hardened concrete nails round head type “B” is made of a high carbon steel wire rod (#55). Hardened till 54-56 HRC, they can bend up to more than 90° for the maximum safety of the end-user.
They are suited for fixing wooden boards on concrete masonry, brickworks, or hard timber.
And Head B galvanized nails also have a round cut point. Meanwhile, the nail head is also round. As for the finishing, some clients prefer black steel nails, some clients prefer galvanized hardened steel nails. But in Dubai, the two kinds of surface treatment both have.
Black hardened steel nails head C
- Hardened steel nails countersunk head type “C” is made of a high carbon steel wire rod (#55).
- Hardened till 54-56 HRC.
- Can bend up more than 90° for the maximum safety of end-users.
- Suited for fixing wooden boards directly on concrete masonry, brickworks, or hard timber.
- Point: round cut point
- Head: countersunk head
- Finishing: black, bright galvanized
Concrete Steel Nails RS
Concrete hardened steel rib nails type “RS” are made of high carbon steel(#55), hardened till 54-56 HRC. And with a minimum bending angle of 90°. They can be used with maximum safety by end-users. Also are suited for fixing wooden boards or concrete, brickwork, masonry, or hard timber sheets.
- Point: round cut point
- Head: flat head, a Printed letter with “M”, “P” etc.
- Shank: fluted shank
- Finishing: black, bright galvanized
Mushroom Steel Nails S
- Hardened steel headless pins for frames “S” are made of a high carbon steel wire rod (#55).
- About hardened till 62 HRC.
- And they are suited to fasten wallpaper bordering and other wooden strips on brick walls or on hard timber. They can be easily broken on the projection.
- steel nails Points: round cut points.
- Finishing: natural bright.
Concrete Hardened Steel Nails TK12
Why choose Steel Nails TK12 with a steel washer? We called concrete nails “TK12”. It’s made of high carbon steel wire rod #55. So the HRC can reach 55-57. Also, the shank can bend up to 90° without breaking for maximum safety of end-users in daily use.
Our Tk12 steel nails are suited for fastening into concrete, cement blocks, and mild steel, loaded on a semiautomatic powder actuated tool. Tk12 nail has the ballistic cut point. And the head is 5.6mm. Washer clients prefer 12mm, the bigger the better.
Also for Finishing, we have different types for your choosing, high thickness, bright zinc plating, black coated, and blue paint.
Coated Steel Nails TN
Hardened steel nails with “TN” are made of high carbon steel wire rod #55. Like hardened till 55-57 HRC. Steel concrete nails can bend up to over 90° for maximum safety of end-users. They are suited for fastening into concrete, concrete blocks. And mild steel, freehand as well as with a semiautomatic powder actuated tool. We can make the different Points, some like ballistic cut points, and diamond points.
For different nails, we use different thicknesses of wire. TN nail head can reach 8mm. Have more different Finishing, like black shank, bright zinc plating, etc.
Hardened Black Steel Nails TR85
- Black Hardened steel nails “TR 85” are made of high carbon steel wire rod #55, hardened till 54-56 HRC.
- Our nails can bend up to over 90° for the maximum safety of end-users.
- They are suited for fastening electrical conduits, cable clips, and strips on concrete. And concrete blocks, or hard timber freehand as well as with a hand drive tool.
- Point: ballistic cut point, diamond point
- Head: round head, checked head
- Washing: Ø 8.5mm
- Finishing: bright galvanized, blue or black coated.
Galvanized Steel Nails TRF23
Galvanized Hardened steel concrete nails “TRF 23” is made of high carbon steel wire rod #55. Hardened till 54-56 HRC. And can bend up to over 90 degrees. Then will be easy for the maximum safety of end-users.
What is the usage of hardened steel nails? They are most suited for hanging paintings, graphics, photos, etc. Directly on brickworks, concrete, hard timber, cement wall, or wood panel. They can be fixed freehand, with its plastic tool or, better, with the hand drive tool. Point: ballistic cut point. We can shape the heads into different types, like flower-shaped heads, Semi-round heads.
Also, we can insert washers at 8.5mm. Meanwhile, Finishing like brass plated, black coated, galvanized zinc coated.
Hardened Color coated Steel Nails TZ
Color coated Hardened steel nails type “TZ” is made of high carbon steel wire rod #55. And hardness can reach 55-57 HRC. They can bend up to over 90° for the maximum safety of end-users. Our color-coated steel nails are suited for fixing wooden boards directly on concrete, masonry, and brickworks. Knurled-flat head and ballistic point allow top performances.
Pictures hooking Steel nails BF
One kind of Hardened steel nail is for picture hooks “B” & “BF”. They are made of high-carbon steel. Hardness can reach 54–56HRC. They can bend up to more than 90 degrees. We consider the maximum safety of end-users. Most hardened steel nails are suited for hanging, photos, paintings, graphics, etc. Directly on brickworks, concrete, or hard timber. We accept customized points, sharp points, and diamond points. The round cut point and flat Head, or oval head, and flower-shaped head are our features. Also, Finishing, black, nickel-plated, brass plated.
Zinc galvanized Hardened Steel Nails CR
Zinc galvanized Hardened steel rolled nails countersunk head type is “CR”. It’s made of high carbon steel #55. Our hardness testing can get 54–56HRC. You can bend up to more than 90° for the maximum safety of end-users. They are suited for fixing wooden boards directly on concrete masonry, brickworks, or hard timber. And checkering on the shank provides significant pull-out resistance.
More features of zinc galvanized steel nails you may concern about.
- Pont: round cut point
- Head: countersunk head
- Shank: rolled, Bamboo shank,
- Finishing: black, galvanized, Blue
Plastic Strip Steel Nails Bandella
Strip for fixing with hardened steel nails type “COLLAR”. And a roll of polypropylene or perforated metal strip in 10 meters roll. It iis easily cut by scissors, yet offers extreme tensile strength.
Hardened Steel Nails Tro Tros
Hardened steel nails with brass laminated head type “TRO, TROS” are made of high carbon steel (C 72). Hardened till 54 – 56 HRC, they can bend up to more than 90° for the maximum safety of end-users.
They are suited for hanging paintings, graphics, photos, etc. directly on brickworks, concrete, or hard timber.
Point: round cut point
Finishing: black, with extra-large head covered by a real brass thin cup gold or silver color
Hardened Steel Nails DIY
The self-service package offers the opportunity to receive the whole range of hardened steel nails BESTFOR® in envelopes. Including excellent for retail sales. And our minimum quantity is required 200cartons.
More about galvanised steel nails
How to choose a masonry nail and concrete nail
The Grip-Rite 2-inch 6D Steel Masonry Nails (5 lb.-Pack) are designed to nail lumber to masonry and concrete. They are made with hardened steel to help ensure strength and feature blunt points and tapered shanks to help reduce splitting.
- Used to nail lumber to concrete and masonry
- Temper-hardened steel construction
- Fastener Head Width (in.): an inch hardened steel nails,
- Fastener nail Length (in.): Normally 2 inches long.
- Tapered shanks and blunt points reduce splitting
- Includes 5 lb. of masonry nails
- Color Family: Steel iron wire rod.
- Fastener Callout Size: #12 x 2 in.
- Fastener Type: Specialty Fastener
- Fastener/Connector Material: High Carbon Steel wire rod 55#
- Features: No Additional Features
Further details of hardened steel nails
- Finish: Steel nail with zinc coating.
- Nail shank Gauge: BWG12 and others.
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Interior/Exterior: Interior
- Nail Coating: Bright Finish
- Nail Type: Masonry/Concrete Nail
- Package Quantity: 425pcs
- Product Weight (lb.):5lb,
- Shank Type: Smooth Shank, twisted shank, spiral shank, angular spiral shank.
- Not sure what type of nail you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.
- Solid-Steel Construction
- Heat-Treated for Special Hardness
- Loosening is Reduced Compared with Modern Nails
- Great for Historic Renovation and Preservation
Shortlist for Black Hardness Concrete Steel Nail
|Product Name||Black Hardness Concrete Steel Nail|
|Diameter||From M1.2 to M5.0|
|Length||From 13mm(1/2″) to 254mm(10″)|
|Material||#45 Steel/#50 Steel/#60 Steel|
|Finish||Zinc Plated/Black Plated/Blue Coated|
|Packaging||Bulk(25kgs /box) or according to customer’s request|
Why Choose BEST Hardware hardened steel nails
BEST Hardware can provide hardened steel masonry nails. Our concrete masonry is ideal for nailing furring strips and other materials. Lik is used in cinder blocks, mortar joints, new concrete, and brick walls.
Square shank concrete steel nails are much better than old-style iron nails which have four sides and are used for many things including flooring.
Steel hardened nails have been heat-treated for hours. And our furnace is tempered at a high level for special hardness. Must through hardening process in nails making industries. Because the nails appear aged and weathered.
Rooted in age-old tradition, our period restoration concrete steel nails are cut much the same way they were 150 years ago. How about the end result? Outstanding durability and holding power, designed to last a lifetime of our blue and black hardened steel nails.
Once you’ve experienced the quality and performance of our vintage reproductions, they’ll surely become your preferred choice for a variety of applications. Made in China please notice if not mind.