Soft annealed high-quality black wire is mainly used for binding wire, fence wire and mesh wire in various industries. The annealing line is made of Q195 wire by drawing into a black line, and then subjected to oxygen-free thermal annealing. The black annealed wire has good flexibility, uniform diameter and is easy to bend in use. As a strapping wire, compared with other strapping wire materials, it provides better tension and twisting force.
Forms of Supply: black soft binding wire can be easily processed into various forms: coil wire, spool wire, big package wire, looped wire, straightened cut wire and U type wire.
Annealed Wire Specification:
(1). Material: Q195, Low carbon steel wire
(2). Element composition is as follows: C≤0.07; S≤0.023; Si≤0.09; Mn≤0.32; P≤0.025.
(3). Diameter: 0.30mm-4.19mm
(4). Tensile strength: 35-55Kgs/mm
(5). Elongation: 10%-25%
|Wire gauge size||SWG(mm)||BWG(mm)||AWG(mm)|
1. The black soft binding wire has flexibility and high tensile strength
2. Low cost and economy ;
3. Easy to handle and further processing;
4. Continuous winding, uniform diameter;
5. High tensile strength.
Packaging details tie line:
1. The inside is plastic film, the outside is burlap
2. There is a plastic film inside and a woven bag outside