Common iron wire nails
We are the manufacture of common iron wire nails, which is used to wood frames construction with smooth shank, flat head, diamond points, etc.
Common nails are used for general construction and specifically for framing and other structural work. They have a thick shank, a wide head, and a diamond-shaped point. They are most commonly used with 2 x dimensional lumber. Their thickness makes them strong but also more likely to split wood than when compared to thinner common nails.
Some carpenters actually dull the nail tip to prevent splitting the wood, though to do so means the tip will tear the wood fibers, thereby slightly reducing the holding power.
|Finish||polish/bright, electro galvanized, hot dip galvanized|
|Head||flated head, checkered head, round head|
|MOQ||one ton for each size|
|Packing||5kg per box, 1kg per box or bag, 500g per bag, 25kg per carton and as your request|
|Payment term||30% TT in advance and 70% TT before shipment|
|Usage||building construction, decoration field, bicycle parts, wooden furniture, electrical component, household and so on|
Packing of common iron wire nails
- 25kg,10kg, 5kg per carton in bulk.
- 5kg per box, 4 boxes per carton.
- 2/4kg per carton,inner 16 boxes.
- 3/4kg per carton,inner 16 boxes.
- 4/5kg per carton,inner 16 boxes.
- 7/8kg per carton,inner 16 boxes.
- 9/10kg per carton,inner 16 boxes.
- 25kg/50kg per gunny bags.
DELIVERY ABOUT common iron NAILS
- Normally 20/30 days after receiving 30% deposit.
- Sometimes, we have stock for regular sizes, BWG9*2.5inch twisted shank.
- 1*20Gp, can load with 25000kgs.