People also used to call it masonry nails. The concrete steel nails are the most popular fasteners for securing objects.
There are types of concrete nails:
- Galvanized concrete nails
- Color concrete nails
- Bluish concrete nails with various special nail heads and shank types.
- Shank types include smooth shank, twilled shank for different substrate hardness.
The concrete nails offer excellent piecing and fixing strength for firm and strong sites.
Concrete steel Nails Specification:
Galvanized concrete steel nail production Process:
(1) bulk packing, 25kg/ctn
(2) small packing: 500g/small box,50boxes/ctn
(3) small packing: 1kg/small box, 25boxes/ctn
(4) small packing:1kg/plastic bag, 25bags/ctn
(5) at customers’ special request on weight
(6) with or without pallet
Concrete steel nails application:
Concrete nails are widely used for:concrete walls, stone and masonry structure, decoration field, wooden furniture, electrical component, household and other building construction purpose
Many DIyers use hand tools without hearing and eye protection. They believing that only power tools can guarantee this level of care. But any time you’re using a hammer or other impact tool, it’s best to use basic safety equipment. Hammers can easily snap nails — especially brittle hardened steel of concrete or masonry nails — and make them fly in the air. In some cases, the surface of the hammer may break and send the pieces flying. Prolonged exposure to the noise of drilling can damage hearing.
Always wear an anti-particle mask when drilling into concrete, as cement dust can damage the lungs.