Introduction of Barbed wire
Barbed wire also known as barb wire. Bob wire or bobed wire is a type of steel fencing wire constructed with sharp edges or points arranged at intervals along the strand. It is made of hot dipped galvanized wire, and coiled in any length. It is used to construct inexpensive fences and atop walls surrounding secured property.
Feature of galvanized barbed wire
|Strand structure||Double strand|
|Barbed structure||2 point,4 point|
|Barb wire Type||Regular Twist,Reverse twist|
|Height of barbed wire roll||10cm-30cm|
|Application||Military field,prisons,detention houses,government buildings and other national security facilities,ALso for cottage and society fence,and other private buildings.|
Hot dipped galvanized barbed wire specification:
- Zinc surface density: (the more zinc, the corrosion resistance is stronger.)
- Horizontal line wire/barb wire (g/m2): 80/60, 114/85, 175/147, 260/240.
Galvanized single strand barbed wire size:
- Made of l line wire with 4 spikes, spaced at a distance of 70 mm – 120 mm.
- Horizontal line wire diameter 2.8 mm.
- Barb wire diameter 2.0 mm.
- Number of spikes 4.
- Packed in coils: 25-45 kg/coil, or 100 m, 500 m/coil.
Galvanized barbed wire with double strand size:
- Made of 2 twisted line wires with 4 spikes, spikes spaced at a distance of 75 mm – 100 mm.
- Horizontal wire barbed wire diameter 2.5 mm/1.70 mm.
- Spikes wire diameter 2.0 mm/1.50 mm.
- Strength of horizontal line wire: min. 1150 N/mm2 .
- Strength of barb wire: 700/900 N/mm2.
- Stranded wire breaking load: min. 4230 N.
- Packed in coils: 20-50 kg/coil or 50 m – 400 m/coil.