Roofing nails also called umbrella roofing nail. The material is used by high quality Q195 and Q235 steel wire. The Finish can be galvanized, black, yellow, white, and the shank of the roofing nails can be spiral shank, plain shank, groove shank. . There are different kinds of roofing nails, made of different materials and in various sizes. All roofing nails have wide, flat heads and short shanks. The tips of the nails are sharp and pointed for easy insertion so you don’t break the shingles or damage the wood when driving the nails through.
Galvanized roofing nail application:
- Fasten asphalt shingles, felt paper, insulation board or metal sheet.
- Install roofing felt for waterproofing.
- Attach roof tiles.
Roofing Nail Specification:
|Specification||Length(mm)||Rod Diameter(mm)||Head Diameter(mm)|
Umberlla roofing nail advantage:
(1) Umbrella head is attractive and high strength.
(2) Rubber/plastic washer for more stability & adhesion.
(3) Twist ring shanks offer excellent withdrawal resistance.
(4) Various corrosion coatings for durability.
(1)1kg/Poly Bag, 25bags/carton
(3) 1kg/box, 25boxes/carton
(4) 350grams/box, 50boxes/carton
(5) 50kg gunny bag.