Soft black annealed wire is a product obtained after drawing a low-carbon steel wire rod to a certain wire diameter. And then annealed at a high temperature. Annealed wire has good elasticity and softness. At the same time it has been treated with oil-coated anti-corrosion. Its color is black. It is also called black soft wire, fired wire and oiled wire.
Black annealed tying wire comes in the following forms:
- Small coil wire;
- Big coil wire;
- Straight cut wire;
- U type wire;
- Quick link looped wire.
Soft black annealed wire Specifications:
- Materials：Iron wire or carbon steel wire.
- Standard size：BWG5-BWG39，T/S（kg/mm2):30-55.
- The varieties of products:Black annealed iron wire, soft bright annealed iron wire.
|Wire gauge size||SWG(mm)||BWG(mm)||AWG(mm)|
Black annealed wire Features:
- Soft and highly flexible.
- Good oxidation and corrosion resistance.
- Long lasting.
- Affordable price.
- Various specifications are available.
- High stretching resistance.
- Coil wire, wire axis and large packaging wire.
- Cut the wires and U-shaped wires.
- Household cable ties and binding lines
- Barbed wire and fence material.
- Materials for construction and park grids.
- Hay baled in agriculture.
- Making handicrafts.
1-500kg/coil,lined with PVC strips and wrapper with plastic bag or hessian cloth.